Know About Astrology
Another truth is that most horoscopes in newspapers, and magazines aren’t written by astrologers – they are usually written by another writer for the publication, are really generalised and aren’t based on any kind of astrology. Usually you’ll be able to tell whether it was written by an astrologer as there might be their name or a profile on them and their background in astrology alongside the piece.
- Sun sign astrology is the form of astrology most commonly found in many newspaper and magazine columns.
- The Moon is an astronomical body that orbits planet Earth, being Earth's only permanent natural satellite. It is the fifth-largest natural satellite.
- The idea of planets has evolved over its history, from the divine lights of antiquity to the earthly objects of the scientific age.
- The Ascendant is thus considered to be of great significance in all schools of astrology because it in effect serves as the filter through which everything in a horoscope.
- Like a clock, the zodiac is divided into 12 segments, or houses, each one ruled by a different sign. The zodiac begins with the first house, and goes counterclockwise around.
- The concept of Nakshatras is used in Vedic Astrology for accurate predictions and astrological analysis. Janamanakshtra is the Nakshatra in which the Natal Moon is placed at the time of birth.